[TRNSYS-users] Request

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Aug 24 05:59:53 PDT 2010

Dear Tadashi Takakura,

I imagine the difficult task for this project would be accurately
accounting for the humidity in the zones. I have never used the feature,
but you could perhaps look into the detailed humidity mode for Type56
building. Again, with the new TRNSYS 3D, you can create an upper and lower
zone(or ‘airnode’ as the refer to it in TRNBuild) with the ‘Virtual
Surface’. There is more information in the tutorial and documentation.

You can also look at the archives from the TRNSYS Users mailing list. My
colleague, David, provided much useful information. Greenhouses have been
discussed a few times. The following are the links to the archives.

https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2009/004091.html
https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/

Best regards,

Matt Duffy