[TRNSYS-users] questions about Trnflow

Angela Dröscher angela.droescher at tugraz.at
Tue Aug 17 04:28:01 PDT 2010

Hi,
I experienced exactly the same error when I tried to run the TRNFlow example that is distributed with TRNSYS 17. The problem was that the "simple" Type56 was used there instead of Type56-TRNFlow. Replacing this Type (-> \Loads and Structures\Multi-Zone Building with Air Flow (TRNFLow)) solved the problem in my case. Are you sure you employed the appropriate Type?

Best regards
Angela

--
Graz University of Technology