[TRNSYS-users] Decentralized ventilation in Trnsys

Philippe Goffin goffin at arch.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 11 06:40:16 PDT 2010

Dear Christian

Thanks for your help.

I found the problem. When installing G95 the installer asks for setting the paths, which one should allow. Somehow he puts the Path for the bin folder under "User variables for ..." instead of "System variables". This can be corrected by going to: Control Panel -> System -> Advanced system settings -> Environment Variables. Copy the value of the variable PATH under "User variables ..." to the already existing Path variable under "System variables". Put it at the beginning.

Concerning G95 I'm using the latest version (http://ftp.g95.org/v0.92/g95-MinGW-41.exe) on a Windows7 system running under Parallels. G95, even though dating back to June '09 seems to be fine with Window7.

Best regards

Philippe