[TRNSYS-users] Virtual window in TRNBUILD

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Wed Aug 4 02:19:51 PDT 2010

Dear Marcello,

the window in the TESS lib isn't defined correctly.
I'm not sure if  TESS released a corrected version of the Library.
Maenwhile you can use the vitual window of the AMERICAN or GERMAN
Library.
they should worl without a problem.

Marion Hiller

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und
Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart /
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / USt-IdNr.: 99073/00911
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst

  _____