[TRNSYS-users] Creation of a New Type and Error message 105

alberto.picinardi at tiscali.it alberto.picinardi at tiscali.it
Tue Aug 3 10:08:21 PDT 2010

Dear Trnsys Users,
I’m a new user of Trnsys and it’s the first time I create a new type. I wrote a code (Type182.f90) to read 2 different .
txt files, mappa_ABS.txt and mappa_HD.txt, and simulate the coupling between an ABS chiller and a desalinator. From this code I created the
library Type182.dll using Visual Studio 2008 (I followed the instruction of 08-ProgrammersGuide.pdf in the section “Instructions to add a
new project to the Ivf90-Mvs2003 Solution”).
At this point I created a simple Project.ptf to test the new component, but I obtain this
error:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     4
    Generated by Type     :   182
    TRNSYS
Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll.
A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file
    Reported information  : Not available

Anyone can help me???
You can find all these files in attached to this email:
•	Type182.f90
•	Type182.tmf
•	mappa_ABS.txt and mappa_HD.txt
(to paste in folder C:\Program Files\Trnsys16\SourceCode\MySource)
•	Type182.dll
•	Project.dck

Thanks in advance,
Ph.D. Alberto Picinardi

University of Bergamo, Italy

Risparmia con Tutto Incluso Light: telefono + adsl 8 mega a soli 19,95 € al mese per un anno!

SCONTO DI 120 EURO!

L’offerta è valida solo se attivi entro il 29/07/10

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso_light/?WT.mc_id=01fw