[TRNSYS-users] Error: pane temperature calculation is diverging

Nikolai Artmann nikolai.artmann at 3-plan.ch
Fri Apr 23 01:29:13 PDT 2010

Hello

I'm getting the following error message:

Message               : Zone   2 surface    4 pane temperature
calculation is diverging at time      0.25000TDIF:  NaN         ITPANE:
31 ITCALC:   51

*.lst-file in attachment.

Zone 2 surface 4 is a window (ID number 13112). I used the same window
also in zone 1 without any problems. Only since I copied the zone and
changed some parameters I get this message. If I delete the window from
zone 2, I get the same message for the window in zone 1. If I delete the
zone 2 completely the simulation runs without a problem.

Any Ideas?

Thanks, Nikolai

Nikolai Artmann

3-Plan Haustechnik AG, Winterthur