[TRNSYS-users] - new type, compiling problems

Tommaso Toppi tommaso.toppi at polimi.it
Mon Apr 19 04:23:54 PDT 2010

Dear trnsys user,

I'm developing a new type for my PhD thesys, using Visual Fortran.

Recently I've changed my computer and I copied the Fortran Project in the
new one and now, when I compile the type I obtain these warnings:

Warning: DEC$ ATTRIBUTES DLLIMPORT is ignored for non-external procedure.
[GETSIMULATIONSTARTTIME]

Warning: DEC$ ATTRIBUTES DLLIMPORT is ignored for non-external procedure.
[GETSIMULATIONSTOPTIME]

Warning: DEC$ ATTRIBUTES DLLIMPORT is ignored for non-external procedure.
[GETSIMULATIONTIMESTEP]

Warning: DEC$ ATTRIBUTES DLLIMPORT is ignored for non-external procedure.
[GETVERSIONNUMBER]

I checked the links in the Fortran project and they are correct.

I tried to again the type starting from the proforma and exporting a new
Fortran file, but it gave me the same problems.

Does anybody knows something about this problem?

Thanks

Tommaso

Tommaso Toppi - PhD student

Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Energia

Via Lambruschini, 4

20156, Milano, Italy

Phone:      +39 02 2399 3895

Mobile:     +39 347 2416884