[TRNSYS-users] Problem with dll

Jaime Gonzalez Rodriguez gonzalezro.jaime at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 08:49:58 PDT 2010

Hi, it can be related not only with the number of parameters but also with
the kind of parameters.
I assume you changed the number of parameters, then you changed it in the
code and you also changed the line in the code where you tell trnsys the
units of each parameter.
If I were you I'd check all these things because the mistake should be
there, otherwise I'd create a new type from zero, so that trnsys does all
the hard job for you, then I'd paste the code and change whatever you want.
good luck

On 18 April 2010 17:28, <thiemann.stefan at vdi.de> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> thanks for former answers!
> Currently I have another problem with the creation of an external dll.
>
> I tried to copy and change an existing type. Modifications and linking
>  worked well, but if I try to start a project with the new dll I
>  always get the following error message:
> TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
>  inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and
>  the information expected by the Type
>    Reported information  : An illegal PARAMETER value has been
>  reported by the model. The model has reported that Parameter 0 is the
>  problem - but this may not be the case. Please check the component
>  configuration.
>
> I think I configured the number of parameters correctly. Does anyone
>  know how to fix it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stefan

Jaime. González Rodríguez