[TRNSYS-users] Problem with dll

thiemann.stefan at vdi.de thiemann.stefan at vdi.de
Sun Apr 18 08:28:28 PDT 2010

Dear all,

thanks for former answers!
Currently I have another problem with the creation of an external dll.

I tried to copy and change an existing type. Modifications and linking
 worked well, but if I try to start a project with the new dll I
 always get the following error message:
TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
 inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and
 the information expected by the Type
    Reported information  : An illegal PARAMETER value has been
 reported by the model. The model has reported that Parameter 0 is the
 problem - but this may not be the case. Please check the component
 configuration.

I think I configured the number of parameters correctly. Does anyone
 know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Stefan