[TRNSYS-users] Type 320 PID as thermostatic valve

thiemann.stefan at vdi.de thiemann.stefan at vdi.de
Thu Apr 15 05:19:11 PDT 2010

Hello,

does anybody know how exactly to use the Type 320?
I would like so simulate a thermostatic valve in a single zone model.
According to my knowledge a thermostatic valve has an approximatif
 linear behaviour. The set temperature is 20°.
I think at 20° there should be the rated mass flow and and 22° the
 mass flow should be zero for a 2 K proportional thermostatic valve.
But I dont know how to use the settings in the type. Could anybody
 help?

Many thanks

Stefan Thiemann