[TRNSYS-users] TRNBuild saving problems

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Thu Apr 15 05:26:49 PDT 2010

Dear Kai,

this is a bug in the new TNRBUILD of Trnsys 17. The hotline of TRANSOLAR told me that they will fix it in the next release. This problem occurs only if you use TRNBUILD in the old mode (defining a building with TRNBUILD itself). If you use the plugin of Sketchup you will have no troubles.
We use the work around to open an already existing bui file (eg. Of the examples directory) and modify it. Then you can save the changed bui file.

Best regards,
Hermann.

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

 Tel.:  +43 316 873 7314
 mobil: +43 664 60 873 7314