[TRNSYS-users] File name error- Type56

Rambod Rayegan rraye001 at fiu.edu
Tue Apr 13 08:40:31 PDT 2010

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have started self-training TRNSYS for my PhD disseration couple of weeks
ago. I have encountered an error to run a simple building using Type56.
After Clicking on "maximum heat load calculations' it asks "calculations
terminated" or "run TRNSYS". When I click on "run TRNSYS"  a file name error
appears that says the file C:\... does not exist.
My second question is if I select "calculation terminated" where the results
will be stored.

I would really appreciate it if anybody help me to remove the error and see
some numbers as results.

Thanks,

Rambod