[TRNSYS-users] Fatal error: Unable to find fluid data file

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Thu Apr 15 05:12:08 PDT 2010

Dear Vázquez,

The reason for this could be an inconsistence between the type and the TRNSYS kernel you use. If the type is compiled in debug mode and the default kernel of TRNSYS is in release mode there could be some troubles.

Try to copy the TRNDll.dll from ..\Trnsys16_1\Compilers\Cvf66\TRNDll\Debug to ..\Trnsys16_1\Exe (this is the calculation kernel in debug mode).
You have to replace the existing TRNDll.dll in this directory.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,
Hermann.

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

 Tel.:  +43 316 873 7314
 mobil: +43 664 60 873 7314