[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Message 25

Héctor Barroso barrosojimenez at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 05:01:14 PDT 2010

Hi everyone!

I'm working with TRNSYS and the program gives me the next error:

'TRNSYS Message 25: Error in determining the unit number specified in an EQUATION. To reference an OUTPUT in a TRNSYS EQUATION, both the UNIT number and OUTPUT number must be enclosed by square brackets and separated by a comma. For example[1,2]

Reported information: Reported by NEWEQN.FOR'

The error appears when I add one or more types and I compile.

Thank you,

Héctor