[TRNSYS-users] error in routine tabsdwin

Mariëlle Nuchelmans M.Nuchelmans at chri.nl
Thu Apr 15 01:14:43 PDT 2010

Hello,

Does anyone who what is wrong when you get the message:

*** Fatal Error at time   :        10.250000
    Generated by Unit     :     2
    Generated by Type     :    56
    Message               : Internal error in routine TABSDWIN     1.190% at time    10.25

I'm simulating an office with a double façade. The only thing I changed is the geosurf, I want all the direct solar radiation that enters the double façade to go through the window of the office. So I set the geosurf to 1. I do not have an internal shading device (which caused the same error in the past)

With kind regards,

Mariëlle Nuchelmans