[TRNSYS-users] Canadien well/ air-to soil heat exchanger

Sébastien THOMAS sebastien.thomas at ulg.ac.be
Tue Apr 13 07:17:24 PDT 2010

Dear Joke,

>From my point of view, you can use type31b. Energy equation solved in this
type is suitable for both water and air. Be careful while fixing soil
temperature, type 77 is able to help you.

Regards,

Sébastien Thomas
Ph.D Student – Teaching assistant

University of Liège
BEMS   - Building Energy Monitoring and Simulation -
185, Avenue de Longwy
B-6700 ARLON

Belgium

  Tel: 32-(0)63-230 982