[TRNSYS-users] Heating and cooling control

Nicolàs Rey reynicolas84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 08:56:42 PDT 2010

Dear trnsys users,
I am student in mechanical engineering and I am writing my thesis about
solar cooling,using Trnsys. At the moment i have a problem.
I have the heating and cooling load of a building, and I need to cool and
heat it using an hot water flow rate during winter and a cold flow rate
during summer, produced with an abosrption chiller. How can I manage to
simulate this conditioning system?I have cooling and heating load, hot water
and cooling flow rate with their temperature.

Moreover, how can I vary the temperature of the two flow rates with the
variabilty of load?
Thank you in advance!
Ricolàs Rey