[TRNSYS-users] trnsys

Guy THOMAS guytho at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 07:00:25 PDT 2010

Hi everybody,

I have a problem using TRNSYS Simulation Studio, I have the following message when I try to run a simulation:

"one error was found in the deck check the listing file for more information" and when I try to open the list file my Simulation Studio window closes.

I feel it is due to the use of some of tess tools (type 534 in this case). Indeed, when I have put the TESS cd on my computer I had to move the TESS files cause it was not automatically done. And so, maybe I have done wrong? But at the same time I have an other file using an other Tess tool (type 659) which work perfectly.

Does anyone know if this message can be cause by a wrong installation of TESS on my computer?

Best regards
Guy THOMAS