[TRNSYS-users] 4-way-valve

Chris Bales cba at du.se
Wed Apr 7 05:24:35 PDT 2010

Ricardo

We have such a type for Trnsys 16 as standalone DLL. It has three water streams for input representing the cold water, a "middle" and a "high" temperature. It takes water from the middle temperature preferentially.

Contact me directly if you want to get hold of it.

Best wishes

Chris Bales

Chris Bales, PhD
Senior Lecturer and Researcher in Energy and Environmental Engineering
Solar Energy Research Center SERC
School of Industrial Technology and Business Studies
Högskolan Dalarna
SE-78188 Borlänge

Tel: +46 (0)23 778707
Fax: +46 (0)23 778701