[TRNSYS-users] Using LCC

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Thu Apr 1 00:51:04 PDT 2010

Hal,

If you want a free compiler, you could also try GNU FORTRAN - https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2008/003975.html <https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2008/003975.html>

But as qichao says, the free version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 with C++ works perfectly for making TRNSYS types, I think it is the best free option. It can directly use the project templates (*.dsp) generated with File/Export as... C++ in TRNSYS Simulation Studio.

Werner