[TRNSYS-users] Problem with Type16

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Wed Sep 30 03:29:53 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS users,

I try to use Type16 to obtain solar radiation on each surface (North,
South, East, and West) of my building with IBH and IDH given and read by
a simple data reader.
The considered building is placed in Grenoble (lat : 45.12° - long 5.42°).
I put those informations in Type16 parameters :
    Parameter5 (Latitude) = *45.12 degrees*
    Parameter7 (Shift in Solar Time) = -15-(-5.42) = *-9.58 degrees
    *Parameter9 (Solar Time) = *1*

But beam radiation exceeds extraterrestrial radiation for 25 time-steps
during the simulation. This problem occurs only for East orientation
(West orientation if parameter7 is positive) whatever the tilted surface
mode (Parameter3).

I have seen in TRNSYS users archive that other people have encountered
problem in Type16 use, but I haven't found how to solve that issue.

Any help will be appreciated

Best regards

www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/