[TRNSYS-users] Type8 with Type515

Kent Beason kbeason at schlitterbahn.com
Tue Sep 29 12:55:31 PDT 2009

I'm using type515 with type8 to use a seasonal-based heating set back
temperature for a pool.  All works well with the controller turning
on/off a boiler, monitoring the pool temp until the cooling season
indicator from type515 to type8 reduces the heating setback by the
user-defined dT.  From that point on, the boiler never comes back on
through the rest of the year.  I've looked through the manual info on
type8 and everything seems straightforward yet the boiler continues to
stay offline.  Does something need to be reset each time the set back is
turned on or off?

Kent Beason
Schlitterbahn Development Group
830-609-8904 m