[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS: Matllab component type 155, compatible with Matlab R2007a

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 23 07:38:05 PDT 2009

Dear Michael Casier,

To the best of my knowledge, the Typ155.dll that is distributed with the
current version of TRNSYS (version 16.01.0003) is the MATLAB dll for the
2006 (dated March of 2007). If you have a previous version of TRNSYS, I
suggest contacting your TRNSYS distributor to get instructions to get the
latest copy of TRNSYS. Nonetheless, in an ensuing email, I will send you
the MATLAB DLL in a compressed folder.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy