[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS: Matllab component type 155, compatible with Matlab R2007a

Michael Casier michael.casier at student.kuleuven.be
Wed Sep 23 05:15:34 PDT 2009

Good afternoon dear TRNSYS-users (and in this case especially Mr.  Duffy)

I'm working on my thesis, and therefore, I have to use the TRNSYS simulation Program.  I receceived an error message while trying to link TRNSYS with Matlab.  On the internet, I found the discussion that I copied at the end of this message.  I have exactly the same problem as Mr. Beltramini, because I'm also working with the R2006a version of Matlab.

Especially to Mr. Duffy (or someone else who can help me) : Is there a possibility that I receive the updated Type 155 component that is compatible with this version of Matlab from you, like you gave it to Mr. Beltramini?

Thanks a lot

With kind regards

Michael Casier
Student civil Engineer KULeuven, Belgium

PS: The message I found on the internet:

"Dear Mattia Beltramini,

It appears that you need the updated Type155.dll to run the example. In an
ensuing email, I will send you the Type155.dll for MATLAB 2007.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy