[TRNSYS-users] More than one air node - Type 56.

Roberto Ruiz Flores doppler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:45:55 PDT 2009

Hi all:

I  need modeling  a very large cellar (it is a place to storage
pharmaceutical products). I have taken a look to type 56 and I have seen
this model consider one node per zone.

The geometry of this cellar is very simple, but I think I need more than one
node per zone to get a accurate results, because it has restrictions of
temperature and humidity ratio (max 25 °C and 60%).

How can I solve this problem?

Can I add more air nodes?

or

Can I define several zone with fictitious adjacent walls? These fictitious
walls should have a thermal resistance equal to the air resistance.

Are there more options?

What do you think? What is better?

I ask apologize for my English.

Roberto Ruiz Flores