[TRNSYS-users] Modelling a greenhouse thermal screen by using aninternal window in Type 56

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Oct 29 04:29:06 PDT 2009

Dear Knut Erik,

Your approach sounds very good. Yes, you may set the thermal properites of the thermal screen in the Window TypeManager where you mentioned. For more information about the reflection coefficient, see page 59 of the TRNBuild manual, Volume6. I don't really see any other red flags in your approach, and I do think taking the absolute value of your air flow calculation would be sufficient to maintain the correct balance.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy