[TRNSYS-users] Access violation with parametric runs

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Oct 28 08:24:01 PDT 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

This is likely an error that has to do with weird Windows administration
and directory rights. Nonetheless, there was a new TRNEDIT.exe that was
created that fixed this error. In an ensuing email, I will send you the
download instructions. If there are any other TRNSYS users experiencing
this, please contact your TRNSYS Distributor.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy