[TRNSYS-users] new component

Lotfi Ziani lotfi.ziani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:38:38 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS users

I tried to modify a trnsys component (type 160) by introducing a new
electrochemical model. I have followed the procedure and I recived this
message:

“Fatal Error at time   :      4001.000000

    Generated by Unit     :     8

    Generated by Type     :   208

    TRNSYS Message      6 : The TRNSYS Program attempted to evaluate a
logarithm (base 10) on a value that is less than or equal to zero. Please
check the EQUATION formulation and re-run the simulation

    Reported information: Not available”

Then I tried to create a new component that have the same program as Type
160 (the original one) and I received the same message.

Attached is the program of type206 the modified version of type160.