[TRNSYS-users] large scale solar assisted water heating system

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Oct 16 05:34:30 PDT 2009

My colleague did a district solar heating and ground storage simulation.
He used the same TRNSYS (and mostly TESS Library) components that he would
have used for a small individual system. Even though the two tanks were
the size of small submarines, he still used the Type534 or Type533 tank
model, and likewise with the solar collectors, Type539 or Type538.

Best regards,

Matt