[TRNSYS-users] large scale solar assisted water heating system

almt62 almt62 at eng.ukm.my
Thu Oct 15 20:10:08 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm a new user of Trnsys and I'm still struggling using this software..for
my master degree final project I needs to simulate the performance of a
large scale solar assisted water heating system. I was wondering what is the
difference between domestic and large scale hot water system? What is the
major component in large scale water that didn't have in domestic? I'm using
evacuated tube for this simulation. Thank you.