[TRNSYS-users] Type-2b???

Besana Francesco Francesco.Besana at eurac.edu
Wed Nov 25 03:05:47 PST 2009

Dear Trnsys-colleague,
It is unbelievable but I have spend more than one hour on that and still doesn't work...the point is:

I would like to switch off a signal when the difference between the High Temp (fix to 22 ) and Low Temp is less than 0 and switch on again when the difference is higher than 1.5..are you able to do that?

At the moment in my deck (attached) it seems that instead off an hysteresis loop I have just a value limit 1.5 where is ON and OFF around it!!!

Thanks a lot and suggestions are well accepted

Francesco