[TRNSYS-users] Number of divisions + Exit online plotter?

Robin Sluzalek RobinJS at gmx.net
Mon Nov 23 23:57:08 PST 2009

Hello everyone

I have got 2 questions, both concerning the online plotter of the simulation studio

1. How do I set a constant value for the "number of divisions" for the ordinates - I am using the online plotter 65c.

2. Can anyone explain to me how to get rid of the "Exit online plotter" question after every simulation? I know there are some explanations on the internet, but I do not understand them. They are all about a command line, but I don't know where to find it. If you have the answer, please describe it as detailed as possible

Best regards

R. Sluzalek