[TRNSYS-users] TRNBUILD error

Michael Casier michael.casier at student.kuleuven.be
Mon Nov 23 13:02:04 PST 2009

Dear TRNSYS-users

I have a problem with the building-file I'm using, made with TRNBUILD.  I saved the .bui en the .bld- file on a new location, I adapted an earlier TRNSYS  simulation configuration file (TNSYS Studio Project File) and saved that wiht another name on the same location as those other files.  Then I tried to browse in my Project file (the building component) to the exact location of my bui-file (to make connection in the simulation) , but on that moment (and I tried it more than just once), I always get the announcement

'TRNBUILD will be shut down.  It appears the .bui-file has been made with an earlier version of PREBID'.

I don't find what I'm doing wrong.

Is there anyone who has already encountered a problem like this, and what did you do against it.

Thanks a lot

yours sincerelly

Michael Casier