[TRNSYS-users] Raw weather data

Kersken, Matthias Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Wed Nov 4 01:21:03 PST 2009

Dear Dimas Firmanda Al Riza!

You can also save the file as a *.txt from excel and now you can process the weatherdate directly with TYPE109-User.
The order of the single weather values (temperature, radiation) is described in the haeder of Your weather *.txt.
The rules of the haeder are described in the TRNSYS-manual 5.14.2.5 .
Consider Your file must not have emtpy cells, fill them with "0" (befor exporting to excel), the decimal-seperator must be "." and not "," (likely already Your system-standard).

As fas as I know the results of the TYPA109-radiation-processor are said to be better than TAPY16 (this I don't know for sure).

Regards,
    Matthias Kersken

---

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Abteilung Energiesysteme

Fraunhofer-Institut für Bauphysik
Institutsteil Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
83626 Valley

eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Telefon 08024 / 643-204
Telefax 08024 / 643-366
www.ibp.fraunhofer.de <http://www.ibp.fraunhofer.de/>

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Research Associate / Department Energy Systems

Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics
Branch Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
D-83626 Valley

eMail:  <mailto:Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de> Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de