[TRNSYS-users] Emissivity of wall material (TYPE56)

Erik Olsen olsen at transsolar.com
Fri May 29 05:29:40 PDT 2009

Hi Yoshi

TRNSYS 16 doesn't allow you to directly change the long-wave emissivity.  TRNSYS 17 will include this feature - TRNSYS 17 is planned for released in late September.

As an approximation in the meantime you could consider applying a wall gain to add the additional heat that has been lost back in to the surface.

Regards
Erik Olsen