[TRNSYS-users] about unit of output Contam module (type 97)

Fuqiao.Wang at fulcrumfirst.com Fuqiao.Wang at fulcrumfirst.com
Thu May 28 05:00:54 PDT 2009

Sorry,  I did not clearly stated in my previous email, you can set up
the units by modifying *.air if you want.
when contam2.4 produce *.air for TRNSYS, it automatically fixed airflow
rates (fro zone to zone) to kg/hr and infiltration (from ambient to
zone) to ACH.
Hope this time it is clear.

Fuqiao Wang
Building Physics & Sustainable Design Engineer
FULCRUM CONSULTING
62-68 Rosebery Avenue
London, United Kingdom
EC1R 4RR