[TRNSYS-users] Mathematical model for type 37

Sarah Leenknegt Sarah.Leenknegt at bwk.kuleuven.be
Tue May 26 00:28:11 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS-users,

I am looking for the mathematical model for the type 37 Attached Sunspace. It is a thesis, written by Parsons in 1983 at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, with title "The Simulation and Design of Buildings Attached Sunspaces".

Kind regards,

Sarah Leenknegt
(please reply to me personally, as I am not subscribed to the mailing list)
--
ir. - arch. Sarah Leenknegt,
Afdeling Bouwfysica, Dept. Burgerlijke Bouwkunde,

sarah.leenknegt at bwk.kuleuven.be
tel. 016 321347