[TRNSYS-users] Type 60: detailed storage tank

Matteo DF deframat at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:39:06 PDT 2009

Hi,
I'm having a little problem with type 60. I need a water storage tank which
can receive heat from 2 sources: a solar collector and a  borehole heat
exchanger. The water heated by these two sources will be used by a
reversible HP...

I've placed type60 in my model and I set it to have two heat exchangers, one
for the solar collectors and the other one for the borehole... In fact the
flow coming from the solar collectors has to return directy to them and so
the water coming from the borehole.

The tank has one inlet and one outlet, they will be used to supply water to
the HP.
Anyway I'm getting an error of convergence and the model won't execute.

Where I'm wrong?

Thanks!
Matteo

--
La scoperta è vedere ciò che tutti hanno sempre visto e
pensare ciò che nessuno ha mai pensato.