[TRNSYS-users] about the type 50

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri May 15 16:43:53 PDT 2009

Dear Tiago Teixeira,

First of all, it seems that Type50 has not been very user-friendly. If
there is any way you could use the PVT models in the TESS Green Building
Library, I would reccommend that. Nonetheless, it should be able to
function properly. My guess is that something may be incorrect with the
units - perhaps in the proforma. If you would like to throw your *.tpf,
I'd be willing to take a look if I have a moment.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy