[TRNSYS-users] CO2 coupling with COMIS 3.2 and TRNSYS

danny roelofsen dannyroelofsen at gmail.com
Fri May 15 01:17:32 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS Users,
I am trying to couple Trnsys and Comis to build a multizone model which can
be controlled by CO2 concentrations. I can't figure out how to make the
model's ventilation system react to the CO2 pollution that is generated by
the occupants. Does anyone have a solution, or maybe an example-file so i
can figure out how to do it?

I'm a new bee and I might have not explained the problem very well but any
help is appreciated

Regards,

Danny Roelofsen, Student at Windesheim University, The Netherlands