[TRNSYS-users] Horizontal pipe array

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Mar 26 13:41:06 PDT 2009

<Hello everybody, I would like to model an horizontal pipe array.
Currently, I’m using the Type 556, “Horizontal Ground-Coupled Heat
Exchanger” from the TESS libraries. >

There's a new model that deals exclusively with horizontal piping arrays.
The model number is 997 and includes some really nice features that make
it incredibly flexible and powerful.  Alas it's not the fastest model in
the known universe...  The model will be part of the new TESS Libraries
for Version 17 of TRNSYS but can be purchased now if you'd like to avoid
the wait.

I'd be happy to send you the parameter/input/output description of the
model if you are interested.  Please let me know.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

2916 Marketplace Drive - Suite 104