[TRNSYS-users] Condensation Warning

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Mon Mar 9 12:18:59 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS Users,

My current model (with type56) seems to turn fine : no convergence
problem and no particular warning or error are noticed in the listing file.
After closing TRNEXE window and checking the listing file, several
warnings appear concerning condensation on outside surfaces. Here below
the warning message :
/"Information on surface condensation : in Zone XX at wall YY,
condensation on outside surface during ZZ timesteps occuried!"

/I had never noticed those warnings before...
I have tried to run an example (building.tpf and restaurant.tpf) to see
if that problem only comes from my project.
I have checked the same issue in building.tpf project, but none in
restaurant.tpf.
Is someone able to tell me more about those warnings...

Thanks in advance
Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/