[TRNSYS-users] Ground Source Heat Pump and COP

PAUL COALES coalespr at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 20 07:01:22 PDT 2009

I am considering use TRNSYS for my MSc thesis on realised
efficiencies of Ground Source Heat Pumps within the built environment.  I am particularly interested in dynamic modelling
of the systems COP as it varies with temperature deltas between the ground
source flow and that of the heating circuit.  Also,
the behaviour of the ground loop as a thermal store.

Can the tool model this and what are peoples experiences of
GSHP modelling of TRNSYS?

Thanks

Paul