[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Marga Roig m.roig at immosolar.com
Thu Jun 25 00:16:08 PDT 2009

Dear Trnsys users,

We are using Type56 in order to model a building. In some walls we
define a 90% window area. The window type we choose is the “Virtual
(open or nonexistent) Window” from the TESS library. Unfortunately, an
error occurs at the beginning of the simulation.

The error message is:
“niglasdata: value negative or greater then 1 for nonvisual absorption
W4_front was found after fitting for Window-ID   : abs_nonvis=
-.0008717874 at angle = 0”

Does anybody know how to fix it?
Thanks in advance,

Marga.

IMMOSOLAR Active Building Technologies, S.L.
Gran Via Puig des Castellet, 1-BLq.1-2º
E-07180 Santa Ponsa (Calvià), Mallorca-SPAIN
Phone: +34 971 693 466
Fax:    +34 971 693 613
E-Mail: m.roig at immosolar.com
Homepages:   <http://www.abt-immosolar.com%20/> www.abt-immosolar.com  /
www.immosolar.com

We are the official partner of the Internationale Bauausstellung
(International Building Exhibition) for carbon-neutral urban
development. For more information see:  <http://www.iba-hamburg.de/> IBA
website and
<http://www.iba-hamburg.de/bilder_dokumente/dokumente/basispresse/imageb
roschuere_download_en.pdf> IBA image brochure .