[TRNSYS-users] opinion about type 510

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Jun 17 08:20:25 PDT 2009

Dear Claire and TRNSYS Users,

I would like to take this time to mention that most all of the TESS
Components are featured in example projects in the following directory.

.\Tess Models\Studio Projects

For that particular component, there is an example project, "Type510.tpf",
that demonstrates the component quite well. It is in the following
directory.

.\Tess Models\Studio Projects\HVAC Library

Best regards,

Matt Duffy