[TRNSYS-users] type372 (e-pump)

Christian D. cd1112 at gmx.de
Wed Jun 17 05:08:04 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS users,

i have a question to type 372 (E-pump).In my simulation I want to integrate the electrical heat pump for heat supply of a house.
The message of the default: “Difference between condenser and evaporator pressure is lower than 1 bar. Pcond is set to Pverd+1bar !”
I´ve tried to solve this problem, but the program send the error message always at 2893 seconds, so that the simulation abort.

Have anyone an idea which error it could be ?

Regards,
Christian

--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss