[TRNSYS-users] Problem with cooling tower, Cooling tower file wanted

SOTIRIS KONSTANTELOS mc03106delos at yahoo.gr
Tue Jun 16 11:14:52 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS users,

I'm dealing with a problem in type 51b.It's a problem related to the psychrometrics routine, which is called by type 51b, when i'm starting the simulation. The file of type 51b is attached with mail.The only inputs i'm defining are water inlet temperature (it's the temperature of cooling water exiting an absorption chiller -type107-) and inlet water flow rate. So if anyone can use it and find out that it's working, please let me know.

Independently with above, if there's any other cooling tower file available, please send it to me just in case. Thank you!

My regards,
Sotiris

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;