[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS and EES, Type66

mathaeus.nierzwicki at solarenergy.ch mathaeus.nierzwicki at solarenergy.ch
Fri Jun 5 04:03:51 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS friends,

The TRNSYS simulation that I work on is running about 5 minutes if I DO NOT use EES. If I DO use it, the simulation time is extended to several hours (although EES is called only, if it is really needed). Is this problem well known / is such a simulation time extension to be expected?

1)      If yes - is there a possibility to connect EES and TRNSYS in a way that the simulation time will be shortened? (So far, I am using Type66)

2)      If no - which mistake(s) might I have in my simulation?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Mathaeus

Mathaeus Nierzwicki