[TRNSYS-users] .bld and .trn-File

Angela Dröscher angela.droescher at tugraz.at
Wed Jul 1 08:17:11 PDT 2009

Dear David,

Thank you for your quick answer.
Actually this work is part of Juliane's PhD thesis where the outcome should be a stand-alone program for the use at the University only. There are absolutely no plans on selling it.

There are no problems when the simulation is started from the studio, but when it is started from the command window (>trnexe Building.dck), immediately an error message (Visual Fortran run-time error, see attachment) appears and no *.bld and *.trn file is generated.

Are there any additional DOS-commands that can be entered in the command window when starting Trnexe to avoid the error and be able to run the full simulation?
It would also be okay if there was an additional command, that, when Trnbuild is started (>trnbuild Building.bui), saves the *.bui file and closes Trnbuild. /N does not work with trnbuild.

Best regards
Angela and Juliane