[TRNSYS-users] TRNDLL and Type 56 problem

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Jul 27 15:03:59 PDT 2009

John,

You are not going to believe this, but this has been a very long issue
with the IVF compiler, and David was actually able to figure out the
compiler setting which is causing this a few minutes ago. Please try it
with your IVF compiler *.sln:

Properties -> Fortran -> Floating point model -> Strict (/fp:strict)

Unfortunately, there might also be a few other compiler setting issues,
but please give this a try first, and let us know.

Best regards,

Matt